Please Reload Me!
This page written with Java Script selects a random image from a set of images.
If you want, you can specify a URL to go with it.
If you use it, I would appreciate (but not require) a link back to my
home page. Thanks!
- imageList A string of space (or comma) seperated images
- urlList A string of space (or comma) seperated list of URL's
- params extra parameters to the img eg "width=152 height=136"
- Sorry you need a comma at the end of the string :-(
Note that with the AdRotation() function it is not required
that all the images be the same size!!
Reloading the page will cause a different image to load (well at least
a randomly chosen image to be selected)!
Java is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Include adrotation.txt in the HEAD section of you document.
- Add a function call inside your document:
AdRotationLink("dog2-small.gif condo-view-small.gif spider3-small.gif ","dog2-small.gif condo-view-small.gif spider3-small.gif ");
- Another Example:
// If it's the dog, it goes to my home page, if it's the condo, goto the
- If you use the AdRotationLinkLong, useful parameters are setting border=0 and the width and height (eg "border=0 width=152 height=136");
- View the source of this document for an example.
Cameron Gregory - firstname.lastname@example.org